In 1991, Integrated Construction was founded with just a few dedicated and passionate people. From day one the owners believed no project or challenge was too big, too small or too difficult – a guiding principle that guides the Integrated Construction team today.
Now, over two decades later, Integrated Construction has offices in both BC and Alberta with projects all over Western Canada. Integrated Construction exceeds expectations in areas of general contracting and construction services and has developed and maintained long lasting client relationships.
Maintaining long-term relationships requires more than just excellent service and superior workmanship. These relationships are built on trust. Trust is a value Integrated Construction believes in and earns every day. Integrated Construction is currently searching for a Director Development to join the team.
The Director Development will be based at the head-office located in Surrey BC. This individual will report to the President and Director Operations . Key responsibilities will include developing new revenue opportunities through relationship selling as well as working with and growing existing client relationships.
- Build new and grow existing relationships
- Develop new business opportunities in the real estate industry
- Build relationships with real estate professionals and suppliers
- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects and sales opportunities in the commercial/industrial design-build construction industry
- Maintain and expand presence and brand awareness of Integrated Construction
- Work with clients and be responsible for the pre-construction experience
- Provide exceptional customer service that builds trust with the client
- Work with clients on site selection and feasibility
- Propose and develop new strategic partnerships
- Post-secondary degree or relevant experience, supplemented by professional selling skills training and ongoing professional development
- 5+ years track record of success showing progressive career experience in key account sales and account management in the real estate industry
- Real estate sales experience combined with a professional, outgoing and extraverted personality, has a natural presence people are drawn to
- Commercial real estate sales experience an asset
- Demonstrated high standard of ethics and integrity with proven ability to build trust and respect internally and externally
- Experience working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully acquiring new business opportunities
- Professional demeanour with an inspiring personality with the ability to communicate effectively about the company
- A collaborative leader with a proven track record of increasing sales volumes
- Creative thinker who brings an entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude, able to easily adapt communication style depending on situation
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite, solid experience with CRM systems
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading Executive Recruitment firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading™, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter™, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit”.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in word or Pdf. format in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – email@example.com – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.