Accounting and Office Manager
Our client, Glassman Property Management Inc, has been in the Real Estate Development, Acquisition and Property Management business for over 50 years. With a diversified portfolio including rental suites, retail and industrial properties a dedicated team of individuals professionally handle every aspect of the rental process. Glassman Property Management provides a streamlined, convenient service for those seeking long-term rental accommodation in our city’s most in-demand areas such as the West End, Marpole and North Vancouver. Our client is currently looking for an Accounting and Office Manager.
- Process accounts payable/receivable.
- Manage the accounting for 16 – 17 companies.
- Prepare ADP payroll for approximately 30 employees.
- Interface with customers to resolve accounts receivable issues, assist in the corporate collections department.
- Track revenue and expenses using the existing cash flow reports and systems.
- Perform all necessary transactions through the applicable company system.
- Prepare monthly financial statements to forward to the corporate accountant.
- Ensure proper invoice coding.
- Reconcile discrepancies.
- Prepare required reporting and documentation, including utilizing the company purchase order policy.
- Maintain records requiring classification and compilation of varied information.
- Perform detailed reconciliation and control functions.
- Three to five years office services experience.
- Knowledge of Yardi Genesis 2 accounting software.
- Solid knowledge of accounting required, including understanding of financial statements, P&L’s, and other related financials.
- Broad office services experience with knowledge of equipment capabilities, operating procedures and office practices.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Post secondary accounting diploma and accounting experience.
- No accounting accreditation required.
- Level 1- 2 CGA program is an asset.
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading Executive Recruitment firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We have based our selection process on Topgrading™, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in word or pdf. format in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role and wish to advise that we will be in direct contact only with those we wish to interview.