Vice President Membership Growth – Western Canada
MacKay CEO Forums is about populating the world with better leaders. MacKay CEO Forums accelerates CEO performance through the highest impact, least time-intensive peer group for results-oriented CEOs across Canada. An entrepreneurial, values-driven culture and active contributor within the community, MacKay CEO Forums strives for excellence, is a growing company and a leader in its industry. MacKay CEO Forums is searching for a Vice President Membership Growth – Western Canada.
This role is to accelerate performance of the Forum Chairs through sales coaching and member lead generation in order to grow the business in Western Canada. The successful candidate will enable all Chairs to master the business development component of the Chair scorecard through coaching and sharing of best practices. This role is one of influence, as all Chairs are independent contractors, not employees. Chairs are already financially incentivized to grow the membership and this role is designed to accelerate their progress.
- Generates CEO and Executive leads in markets across Western Canada to drive membership growth
- Is well networked, responsible for prospecting for new members, develops and executes a business development strategy that eventually leads to membership growth
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in connecting with a diverse group of individuals, qualifies prospective members effectively
- Allocates leads to Chairs, keeps pipeline full, creates immediate rapport and gains trust quickly
- Provides coaching to both new and existing Chairs to achieve membership results
- Assesses new and existing Chairs in terms of business development competencies
- Ensures groups are consistently at capacity, discusses pipeline and assists Chairs in developing strategy to increase new prospects
- Assists with each Chair’s ability to grow from 1-4 Forum groups
- Provides input to best leverage marketing resources, develops and executes strategy to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets
- Attends networking events, understands culture, determines a strategy, has the confidence and presence to lead networking events
- 10-15 years experience selling to and working with CEOs and top level executives, University degree, with post-graduate degree an asset
- Business development experience in member based organizations or professional services
- Ability to attract, retain and develop new members
- A proactive, results driven, highly skilled business development professional who achieves revenue goals by building solid long-term relationships
- Strong coaching skills with an innate ability to inspire and influence senior leaders to achieve greater success
- Proven track record leading a business development team with well honed skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and moving opportunities to closure
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and proven success working remotely and independently
- Demonstrated activity that eventually leads to membership growth
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic, with a natural, authentic rapport
- Excellent communicator who is drawn to this opportunity partly because of its unlimited earning potential
- Has the unique ability to be both a team player and work independently
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, demonstrated success working from a home office
- Value based business development skills with the ability to deliver a strong value proposition
- Ability to think strategically and analytically at a high-level
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Solid understanding of social media and how to leverage for effective lead generation
- Above average computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and experience working with Salesforce CRM.
- Some travel required in Western Canada, with periodic travel Nationally
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading Executive Recruitment firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We have based our selection process on Topgrading™, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in word or pdf. format in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role and wish to advise that we will be in direct contact only with those we wish to interview.