National Sales Account Manager – US Retail Market
BW Creative Railing Systems is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of railing systems. Since 1974 the company has designed, engineered, tested, and manufactured, high quality railings for both single family and multifamily/commercial markets. The team at BW Creative Railing Systems has built a solid reputation on the core values of safety, trust, integrity, respect and fairness. The team is the best in the industry, made up of passionate, driven professionals, with a “can do attitude” who are focused on driving simplicity into all the railing systems. BW Creative Railing Systems is searching for a National Sales Account Manager – US Retail Market.
The National Sales Account Manager will lead the development of the company’s key account strategy for the US retail market and execute this strategy to ensure continuous sales growth that aligns with the vision and mission of the company. This position is accountable for generating effective and profitable customers in a way that realizes revenue and profitability targets, meets or exceeds customer service expectations, increases market share and enhances the company’s reputation in the market.
- Work with the President to develop sales strategies, quarterly and annual plans to increase sales with existing current accounts.
- Build a strategy to develop new national accounts in the US market.
- Gain a complete understanding of the customers’ needs and strategy to maximize the sales potential within each account.
- Acquire working knowledge of BWC business, the marketplace and conduct market research to assess the competitive marketplace and trends.
- Learn to speak with authority on the unique value proposition of the BWC product line.
- Build working relationships with members of the BW Creative teams such as production, operations, accounting, and finance.
- Grow relationships with the customers and distribution representatives, be attentive and proactive throughout the sales process and respond in a timely, professional manner.
- Negotiate with the prospective customer to fine-tune pricing strategy to close the business.
- Educate and influence reps to spend more of their time actively promoting BW Creative Railing’s product mix.
- Maximize market presence for the company, attends industry events, raises awareness of the Rail Simple and ‘ProBuilt‘ brands.
- Post-secondary degree, supplemented by professional selling skills training and ongoing professional development.
- 3-5 years track record of success showing progressive career experience in key account sales and account management.
- A consummate communicator and presenter; understands impact of communications in a variety of settings, and leverages skills for success.
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious, and competitive, demonstrates energy and a sense of urgency in executing day-to-day responsibilities.
- Able to travel extensively and manage oneself in an out of office environment.
- A hands-on sales leader who consistently delivers results in large key account sales and management; brings creative thinking and a “can do” attitude to negotiating the best solution for the customer and BWC.
- Strong negotiation and follow up skills; attends to the details of the customer’s requirements and ensure completeness of contracts, agreements and delivery.
- Communicates well internally; knows how to leverage talent and expertise within the company for the benefit of all.
- Eligible for a Nexus card.
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading Executive Recruitment firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We have based our selection process on Topgrading, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in word or pdf. format in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role and wish to advise that we will be in direct contact only with those we wish to interview.