Senior Sales Representative/Account Manager
Knight Signs is a 45-year old integrated marketer, manufacturer and installer of high quality signage products. They take pride in their reliability, creativity, credibility, value to the customer and customer service, all of which ensure that they are delivering some of the highest quality products on the market to their customers. Their products are marketed across Canada.
Knight Signs is currently in a growth and product diversification phase. In order to grow more effectively, Knight Signs seeks a Sales Representative/Account Manager who will champion their specific signage product line in their target marketplace. The principal focus will be to increase product line awareness in their target markets and to increase sales volumes by expanding the customer base in those markets.
- Develop and improve product line sales volumes
- Ensure product lines are well known and well branded in target markets
- Establish new partnership relationships with architects, engineers, designers, contractors and end users
- Prospect for new business and expand existing accounts
- Identify customer needs, develop proposals and make presentations
- Generate sales activity and maintain a full pipeline of potential sales prospects at all times
- Work with team to develop, create and innovate ideas to achieve a consistent marketing and brand identity for the client.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, professionalism and accountability
- Maintain strong sales follow-up program
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports of marketing initiatives and strategies, client communications and sales leads
- Prepare Knight Signs’ literature and marketing materials for sales presentations
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in sales within the sign or related industry with applicable post-secondary education
- Entrepreneurial energy with the ability to develop new business opportunities
- Proven track record in “commission only” sales
- Applicants should possess a network of strong industry contacts
- Experience working with architects, engineers, designers, contractors and end users
- Ability to identify sales requirements from designer’s and architect’s graphic artwork
- Skilled at reading architectural and engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively develop a strategy, setting sales targets, quotas and sales forecasting while managing multiple projects
- A customer focused, consultative sales professional who maintains a strong sales follow-up program
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with the team and senior management
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Manage new project scope from sale to completion
- Experience managing multiple projects preferred
- Active in industry, trade and networking events
- Moderate travel in BC and Western Canada is required with position based in Delta BC office
- Valid driver’s license and car is required
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading Executive Recruitment firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We have based our selection process on Topgrading, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in word or pdf format in confidence to either Michael O’Brien or Adrienne Giffen.
Michael O’Brien – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.760.7649
Adrienne Giffen – email@example.com– 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role and wish to advise that we will be in direct contact only with those that we wish to interview.