People First Solutions are searching for an Account Manager for our client, Eco Group of Companies
The Eco Group of Companies is a western Canadian based EPC (Engineer-Procure-Construct) firm who provides engineering, project management and construction services to industrial clients. Markets served by Eco-Technica include Oil and Gas, Pulp and Paper, Mining, Power Generation and Petrochemical. Eco’s engineering focus is on utility infrastructure (Water & Wastewater Treatment, Power Generation, Electrical Distribution, Controls & Instrumentation, Mechanical and Structural) which has allowed the firm to develop skills that can be easily transferred between vertical markets that the company serves. Eco’s construction focus is providing full service turnkey fabrication and site construction services.
Please take some time to view the website, www.eco-technica.com, in more detail to learn about the services they provide and some examples of the many projects undertaken by them.
- Responsible for profitability of assigned account group
- Manage assigned accounts to achieve and exceed growth targets
- Lead team of project manager(s) and project engineer(s) to ensure work assigned by accounts is delivered satisfactorily to client in all aspects
- Cultivate and develop relationships throughout each assigned account with emphasis on identifying All buying influences within the account
- Ultimate goal is to become a trusted advisor for each account
- Regular sales calls to all relevant locations for each assigned account
- Lead sales presentations as required for each assigned account utilizing internal technical resources as required
- Lead process of preparing and submitting any formal bid or proposals required at assigned accounts
- Prepare and continually update strategic sales plan for each assigned account
- Reports to Director, Business Development
- Communicate clearly to Director, Business Development on monthly, quarterly and annual metrics.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- University degree in engineering or business
- 10 years of experience with emphasis on business development at industrial accounts
- Direct customer related sales related activities
- Pervious sales training and understanding of strategic selling and large account management
- Ability to understand financial statements
- Existing industrial contacts an asset but not essential
Aptitude and Attitude:
- Ownership mentality
- Self-starter and proven ability to take initiative
- Able to work independently
- Team Player and knows how to win
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading professional recruitment firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role then we invite to provide a cover letter and résumé in confidence to Michael O’Brien or Bob Murray.
Michael O’Brien e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Murray e: email@example.com