Focus Equities, a Canadian corporation, provides development, investment and project finance in real estate, infrastructure, and mining. In real estate, Focus Equities acts both as the developer of large complex projects and as an active financial investor. One of the key strengths of Focus Equities is its ability to interface with large Canadian financial institutions and the Export Development Corporation of Canada. Focus Equities culture reflects an entrepreneurial drive and spirit in a team based environment. They foster a dynamic, fast paced and upbeat work setting.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for both development of marketing strategies and implementation of marketing tactics. The Director will develop programs to effectively position the company’s services and projects with its target audiences. The Marketing Director will serve as a consultant to internal business units to develop marketing strategies, implement a consistent brand message for all marketing activities and ensure execution of selected marketing strategies.
The responsibilities include strategic initiatives coupled with day-to-day tactical execution.
- Interacts with the Real Estate Development Teams on the development, design, writing and management of consistent ad campaigns for the Edmonton, Calgary and Victoria markets.
- Performs a variety of specialized tasks related to the marketing needs of the Real Estate development teams and third party consultants and stakeholders
- Executes marketing duties to include design, business development writing and presentation preparation for business development pursuits.
- Prepares brochures, business plans, story creation, templates, pitch books, deal sheets and Power Point presentations
- Strategic and marketing planning
- Marketing implementation
- Budgeting and expense control
- Public relations
- Community involvement and special events.
- Employee relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Master’s or an MBA degree is a plus.
- 5 to 7 years of increasing marketing responsibility.
- Experience in real estate and securities investment/marketing an asset
- Strong leadership, relationship building and client-service skills, with proven ability to lead people as well as plan and implement successful marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining exceptional quality control.
- Highly motivated with strong personal work ethic and ability to have strong customer service attitude with all employees.
- Strong character references and community involvement.
- Strong self-organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and follow through to meet expectations of multiple entities.
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of current market trends and the ability to deliver their message with technology and social media
- Proficient in database software
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading Executive Recruitment firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
If you posess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role then we invite to provide a cover letter and résume in confidence to either Judy Norraine or Adrienne Giffen.
Judy Norraine – firstname.lastname@example.org – 778.565.1885
Adrienne Giffen – email@example.com – 604.209.8023