Our client has been in the Real Estate Development/Acquisition and Property Management business for over 50 years.
- Processes accounts payable/receivable.
- Manage the accounting for 16/17 companies
- Prepare ADP payroll – approximately 30 employees
- Interfaces with customers to resolve accounts receivable issues and to assist the corporate collection department
- Track revenue and expense using the existing cash flow report/systems.
- Performs all necessary transactions through the applicable company system.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and forward to the corporate accountant
- Ensures proper invoice coding.
- Reconciles discrepancies.
- Prepares required reporting and documentation, including utilizing the company purchase order policy. .
- Maintain records requiring classification and compilation of varied information.
- Performs detailed reconciliation and control functions.
- Good solid knowledge of accounting required, including understanding of financial statements, P&L’s, and other related financials.
- Three to five years office services experience
- Knowledge of accounting software – currently using Simply Accounting
- Knowledge of real estate software an asset – currently using Yardi
- Broad office services experience which would provide knowledge of equipment capabilities, operating procedures and office practices.
- Excellent computer skills
- Post secondary accounting diploma and accounting experience
- No accounting accreditation required
- Level 1/2 CGA program would be an asset
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading Management Recruitment and Executive Search firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role then we invite to provide a cover letter and résumé in confidence to either Michael O’Brien or Bob Murray.
Michael O’Brien e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Murray e: email@example.com