On behalf of our client we are seeking a motivated professional with a telecommunications background to join our clients’ operations team as a Project Manager. This role will report to the Director of Operations and will be accountable for the management of assigned telecommunications, networking and services project activities to ensure successful completion and realization of project objectives.
The Project Manager will work with other team members and manage project schedules and implementation to ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget and with agreed scope.
- Manage projects from beginning to end by applying strong leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts
- Coordinate and develop Project Plan Document, define project scope (SOW), goals and deliverables and obtain sign-off from stakeholders.
- Apply strong project management techniques and skills and working within the guidelines of the Project Delivery Framework in implementation of a solution.
- Develop and deliver progress reports on a regular basis.
- Develop strong working relationships with the clients and internal team members
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential problems and devise and implement contingency plans as needed
- Demonstrated working knowledge of voice, data and networking solutions
- Working knowledge of server & storage hardware an asset
- Recognized as a highly motivated self-starter with excellent written & oral communication skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Sound time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years project management experience in related technology field
- PMP Certification
- Experience with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and working knowledge of VISIO.
- Experience with wide variety of technology solutions (both hardware and applications)
- Demonstrated process and change management experience
- Dynamic person with strong customer service orientation
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading Management Recruitment and Executive Search firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role then we invite to provide a cover letter and résumé in confidence to either Michael O’Brien or Bob Murray.
Michael O’Brien e: email@example.com
Bob Murray e: firstname.lastname@example.org