Founded in 1992, Megapro designs and distributes a wide variety of multi-function screwdrivers, as well as a line of complementary driver accessories. With over 20 driver models in the current product offering, new product innovation continues to be a focus of the company. Always manufactured with the highest standards and quality materials, Megapro strives to provide customers with the best hand tools on the market.
Megapro is a privately held corporation and currently holds more than 20 patents and 8 trademarks internationally. Megapro manufactures products in countries around the globe, including the United States and Canada. There are growing opportunities for additional products, distributors and manufacturers globally.
Strong corporate values and solid reputation fuels the day-to-day operations of the Megapro team. Satisfied customers is Megapro’s top priority. Megapro is searching for a Sales Manager to help take the company to the next level.
The Sales Manager will increase sales in North America and Europe through a team of internal sales representatives and external sales agents. The goal is to build upon Megopro’s solid reputation and grow the business exponentially in the coming years. The immediate and primary focus will be on further penetrating the existing markets, by expanding the distribution of Megapro products globally.
- Leads by example by reflecting Megapro’s core values and supporting a performance-based culture
- Adopts and expands the existing Megapro sales process, and demonstrates an understanding of the buyer-centric sales approach where the customer is recognized, heard and serviced on their terms
- Maintains digital information ensuring CRM (Zoho) software accurately tracks customer and product data daily
- Strategically assesses and selects which tradeshows to attend and which industrial organizations Megapro should be a part of
- Develops measurable metrics for digital promotions and trade shows that contribute to increased sales volume, margin and profits, along with ROI
- Responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with key accounts
- Collaboratively leads an internal sales team and strategically grows the team by recruiting top performers who bring a track record of meeting and exceeding geographical sales targets
- Successfully manages and grows relationships with existing team of external sales agents and distributors in Canada, United States and Europe
- A proven five-year track record of continual customer centric sales growth in B2B sales, (industrial sales experience an asset)
- A hands-on sales leader who has experience coaching, training and strategically growing sales teams
- Loves data, and is highly proficient in strategic planning, developing sales metrics, reporting on KPIs, and regular sales forecasting
- Understands sales margins and experience strategizing to maximize EBITDA to
- A energetic, collaborative leader, who clearly communicates the company vision, but also demonstrates a respectful sense of urgency when required
- Knowledge, adoption, and consistent usage of CRM software in work experience (experience with Zoho CRM software is an asset)
- Understands how to motivate the sales team, both internal and external, to achieve sales targets
- Ability to measure the performance of the sales agents across Canada, United States and Europe and make appropriate changes consistent with Megapro’s values and culture
- Experience hiring top performers and building top performing sales teams who represents the Megapro culture and values
- History of strategically growing an existing client base and penetrating new markets
- Proven track record overseeing high-value, key accounts
- Thrives within a dynamic and fluid entrepreneurial culture where change is constant, knows when to move things forward and when to be patient
- Has current digital marketing expertise and is adept at creating B2B digital content, proficient with building social media strategies
- Ability to travel globally representing Megapro’s culture and core values with every interaction
- Knowledge facilitating logistics of trade show and event management
- Professional selling skills consistent with Hubspot ‘buyer-centric selling’ philosophy
- Post-secondary degree is an asset
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading Executive Recruitment firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading™, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter™, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit”.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.