Remote Job Opportunity – Senior Marketing Manager
Since 1992 Rise Vision has been obsessed with helping customers have great looking, easy to use, affordable digital signage. Today, our primary focus is on education. Rise Vision currently serves over 3,000 schools. In these uncertain times, communication and connection is essential and fun is important. Now, Rise Vision not only populates digital signage in school buildings, but makes communication easy and effective for faculty, staff and students, whether they’re on campus, learning at home, or some combination of the two.
Thanks to easy to use templates, it’s simple for schools to keep displays up-to-date and engaging. By 2027, Rise Vision’s goal is to improve the experience of faculty, staff, and students everywhere by serving 1,000,000 school displays. Rise Vision is currently searching for a Senior Marketing Manager who will contribute to turning this vision into reality.
Mission of the Senior Marketing Manager:
This individual will report to the Chief Revenue Office and be responsible for the entire digital presence, website, inbound marketing strategy, account based marketing strategy, internal systems and processes. With an intimate understanding of the ideal customer profile, this individual will make tactical, data driven decisions. In this hands-on role, the successful candidate will be both player and coach enabling consistent, high quality content creation and promotion. All decisions will be aligned with the overall culture, strategy and the Rise Vision brand.
- Executes on the strategy initiated by the CRO and builds upon the existing customer centric inbound self-serve strategy
- Increases revenue through the account-based marketing (ABM) strategy, creates data based actionable insights for increased revenue and customer retention
- Data focused, communicates numbers with utmost transparency and works collaboratively with other departments
- Identifies targets for account-based marketing programs and executes account-based strategy plan for each selected account
- Executes the land and expand strategy that contributes to the goal of serving 1,000,000 displays within education by 2027
- Develops a strategy (both internally and externally) that includes audience segmentation, marketing campaigns, and feature launches, develops SOPs for all marketing processes
- Improves and adapts processes where necessary, implements regular training and product knowledge meetings to continually improve customer experience
- Creates co-marketing opportunities with non-competing players in the Rise Vision ecosystem, such as webinars, workshops, blog posts and white paper
- Provides exceptional customer experience consistent with Rise Vision core values
- Measure campaign effectiveness. Identify areas of improvement. Continually monitor success and benchmark results weekly
- Provides weekly, quarterly and annual reports to the executive team.Speaks regularly to the numbers
- Keeps a sharp eye on budgets. Able to forecast quarterly goals, model the impact of campaigns, crunch and interpret numbers
- Identifies, vets, chooses and manages resources within the budget
- A proven 7+ years experience building and executing comprehensive, multi-channel, inbound and ABM digital marketing campaigns that yield substantial results
- Successful track record of strategically growing an existing client base and penetrating new markets
- Experience creating a digital presence that is customer centric, tactical and scaleable
- Proven ability with demand generation, customer marketing and account-based marketing
- Established experience achieving quarterly targets, achieving or exceeding forecasts, reporting and KPIs, consistently validates and improves results
- Experience using data and marketing automation to identify opportunities that can be leveraged and scaled
- Self-motivated with experience working in entrepreneurial companies, family enterprise experience an asset, detail oriented and technically savvy
- Brings a professional demeanour, positive mindset, and is able to hold his/her own and get things done
- A collaborative team player with the ability to communicate excitement about the company brand and overall vision both internally and externally
- Thrives while working remotely within a dynamic and fluid entrepreneurial culture where change is constant
- A natural collaborator who demonstrates energy and a sense of urgency when fulfilling day-to-day responsibilities
- Proven track record of results, post-secondary degree is an asset
- A consummate communicator, exudes respect and kindness and understands the impact of communication in every situation and leverages communication for success
- Solutions focused creative thinker with a “can do” attitude
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms
- Experience with HubSpot, Segment, Amplitude, Google Tag Manger and Google Analytics, well versed in G-suite tool, especially Sheets
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading Executive Recruitment firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading™, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter™, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit”.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.