Remote Job Opportunity – Content Marketing Manager
Since 1992 Rise Vision has been obsessed with helping customers have great looking, easy to use, affordable digital signage. Today, our primary focus is on education. Rise Vision currently serves over 3,000 schools. In these uncertain times, communication and connection is essential and fun is important. Now, Rise Vision not only populates digital signage in school buildings, but makes communication easy and effective for faculty, staff and students, whether they’re on campus, learning at home, or some combination of the two.
Thanks to easy to use templates, it’s simple for schools to keep displays up-to-date and engaging. By 2027, Rise Vision’s goal is to improve the experience of faculty, staff, and students everywhere by serving 1,000,000 school displays. Rise Vision is currently searching for a Content Marketing Manager who will contribute to turning this vision into reality
Mission of the Content Marketing Manager:
The focus is growth. This data-driven, customer focused individual will contribute to executing Rise Vision’s strategy by landing the ideal customer through exceptional writing skills. With thorough understanding of the psychological factors that impact decision making, the successful candidate will write copy that attracts people who match the ideal customer profile. This individual will create a value driven, customer centric experience that leads to increased customer engagement, that results in conversions and increased revenue.
- 5+ years of proven experience successfully increasing leads and guiding the ideal customer to follow the flow through to conversion
- Proven track record in converting leads into customers by nurturing relationships through website copy, email, social media platforms, and through collaboration with ecosystem partners
- Experience creating blog posts, white papers, webinars, landing pages and compelling website copy
- Proven success creating copy and implementing high converting email campaigns, while continually assessing and refining current email lists for maximum conversion
- Proven success creating copy and implementing high converting email campaigns, while continually assessing and refining current email sequences for maximum conversion
- Builds relationships with ecosystems using collaborative content and proactively monitors social media and other platforms
- Builds relationships with Rise Vision’s ecosystem partners using collaborative content and proactively monitors social media and other platforms
- Experience with HubSpot, Segment, Amplitude is an asset
- Proficient with Google Tag Manger and Google Analytics and well versed in G-suite tool, especially Sheets
- Manage content production process from concept to publishing, organized and strategic with strong attention to detail
- Provides value to prospects across multiple social media platforms using Rise Vision’s BrandScript and associated documents
- Continually refines content for maximum conversion of prospect to trial and prospect to ideal customer, produces content regularly and consistently
- Reports data driven results, ability to interpret data into actionable plans
- Writes successful conversion copy, creates regular blog posts, white papers, webinars to engage with ecosystem partners fluidly on social media platforms
- Nurtures and retains prospects by creating weekly Playbook email with helpful value-add information
- Has deep understanding of the pains and problems of the K-12 market and creates solution focused content
- Writes copy for website and landing page copy and monitors prospect and customer engagement and conversion
- Profile thought leaders and guest-posting opportunities on compatible top-publisher sites
- Develops marketing collateral for other teams within Rise Vision
- Respond to reviews and proactively monitors all social media channels for mentions and opportunities to promote relevant content
- Strive for continuous improvement and identify opportunities to repurpose and repackage content
- Create innovative ways to amplify the message and increase visibility and lead generation, a continual learner
- Manages a production calendar
People First Solutions is one of Vancouver’s leading Executive Recruitment firms, dedicated to recruiting top talent.
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading™, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter™, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit”.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – email@example.com – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.