Growth Marketing Manager
Who is Rise Vision?
Since 1992 Rise Vision has been obsessed with helping customers have great-looking displays. Today, the primary focus is education. Rise Vision is a privately held company that currently serves over 3,000 schools. In these uncertain times, communication and connection are essential. Rise Vision helps schools communicate better by making digital signage easy.
To deliver on Rise Vision’s promise of making sure digital signage is easy to use, they provide new templates every week (over 400 so far) to keep a school’s displays current and engaging. Rise Vision helps people stay connected by making sure signs are running with more than 99% uptime. By 2027, Rise Vision’s goal is to improve the experience of students everywhere by serving 1,000,000 school displays. Rise Vision is currently searching for a Growth Marketing Manager who will contribute to turning this vision into reality.
Mission of the Growth Marketing Manager:
The Growth Marketing Manager is accountable for the search engine optimization strategy of the Rise Vision website, all paid advertising campaigns and associated landing pages and lead nurtures, the creation and maintenance of the campaign calendar, and running monthly marketing campaigns that require SEO, paid ads, press and influencer outreach, and cross-team collaboration. Further, they are accountable for reporting on the success of their work and require strong technical and data analysis skills.
- Spend time with the Rise Vision team and gain first-hand knowledge about the values, culture, products, and marketing technology stack of Rise Vision
- Be accountable for the creation and maintenance of the campaign calendar, provide ongoing value for the customer, build trust and grow internal and external relationships
- Run monthly marketing campaigns that require SEO, paid ads, press and influencer outreach, and cross-team collaboration
- Demonstrate strong technical and data analysis skills
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to identify new content opportunities and provide insight on how best to optimize content
- Be an active member of the Marketing Team and continually strive to improve team performance
- Emotionally understand the customer needs and pain points and create marketing content that speaks to the customer’s needs throughout the year
- Create a variety of content such as blog posts, landing pages, paid ads, press releases, email nurtures, and social media posts
- Write ads, landing page, and email copy and can put the pieces together using marketing automation tools
- Set paid ad budgets, stay within budget, and show the return on ad spend
- A proven 5+ years experience in SMB SaaS with a successful track record of growing revenue through new customer acquisition campaigns leveraging paid, owned, and earned media
- A solution-focused and collaborative team player who strives for continual improvement for self and Rise Vision
- Has experience identifying and resolving technical SEO issues, optimizing copy, analyzing competitor’s SEO strategies, understands the latest Google algorithm changes, semantic HTML, as well as on-page, and off-page ranking factors
- Experience creating paid ad campaigns all the way from ad copy to AdWords setup, building the landing pages, and writing the email nurtures
- Capable of designing a funnel that turns visitors into leads and leads into customers, and measuring the success of each stage of the funnel
- Passionate about analytics and data analysis. Knows what a taxonomy or analytics schema is and how to use it, can work with a developer to implement new events, and has experience working with third-party tools such as Zapier, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Segment, and Hubspot
- Understands direct response advertising and is comfortable writing copy
- Able to build relationships with internal teams and ecosystem partners
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading™, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter™, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit”.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.