Customer Success Representative
Who is Rise Vision?
Since 1992 Rise Vision has been obsessed with helping customers have great-looking displays. Today, the primary focus is education. Rise Vision currently serves over 3,000 schools. In these uncertain times, communication and connection are essential. Rise Vision helps schools communicate better by making digital signage easy.
To deliver on the promise of making sure digital signage isn’t difficult, Rise Vision provides new templates every week (over 400 of them so far) to keep a school’s displays current and engaging with little effort, and they stay running with greater than 99% uptime. By 2027, Rise Vision’s goal is to improve the experience of students everywhere by serving 1,000,000 school displays. Rise Vision is currently searching for a Customer Success Representative who will contribute to turning this vision into reality.
Rise Vision is not backed by venture capital. The company is privately held and self-funded. Working nights and weekends in pursuit of unreasonable growth targets is not required. Rise Vision is a calm work environment where everyone is able to make steady and consistent progress towards their goals and Rise Vision’s goals
Mission of the Customer Success Representative:
The Customer Success Representative (CSR) is responsible for retaining accounts and consistently growing the use of Rise Vision products. The CSR proactively engages with customers, primarily through email, to find both solutions and opportunities. The successful individual will engage with other departments within Rise Vision with the goal to ensuring the best customer experience.
- Spend time with the team to gain first-hand knowledge about the values, culture, products of Rise Vision
- Manage and expand the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) for customer accounts and minimize contraction by nurturing relationships and being a trusted advisor
- Engage with customers through email and video calls to ensure renewals and account expansion
- Continually looks for expansion opportunities that are based on a combination of factors, able to engage the customer in a meaningful way
- Increases the amount of subscription revenue added through subscription upgrades, reactivation and resumed subscriptions
- Retains and grows existing customer base, measures results, accurately records and tracks changes made to customer subscriptions within HubSpot
- Works to resolve any requests or issues independently and/or with other teams within Rise Vision
- Passionate about continual improvement and learning, is coachable
- A proven 1- 2+ years experience in SMB SaaS with a successful track record working in support, customer success, or account management
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Solution focused with a “whatever it takes” mindset
- Passionate about technology, strives for continuous improvement, excited to learn new software
- Wants to work on a distributed team for a fully distributed company.
- Collaborative team player who is able to build relationships with internal teams to accomplish far more than they could on their own.
- Resides in Canada and is fluent in English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading™, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter™, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit”.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.