Account Executive – Rise Vision
What is Rise Vision?
Since 1992 Rise Vision has been obsessed with helping customers have great-looking displays. Today, Rise Vision’s primary focus is education. Rise Vision currently serves over 3,000 schools. In these uncertain times, communication and connection are essential.
Rise Vision’s Promise
Rise Vision helps schools communicate better by making digital signage easy.
To deliver on Rise Vision’s promise of making sure digital signage is user friendly, they provide new templates every week (over 400 of them so far), keeping a school’s displays current and engaging. These displays run more than 99% of the time with minimal effort for the user.
Who Will Benefit?
By 2027, Rise Vision’s goal is to improve the experience of students everywhere by serving 1,000,000 school displays.
Is This Career Opportunity For You?
Rise Vision is currently searching for an Account Executive who will contribute to turning this vision into reality. The Account Executive will be responsible for new business development in partnership with the Rise Vision marketing team. The successful individual will develop and implement an annual sales plan for his/her region that supports Rise Vision’s overall revenue strategy.
- Learn, understand and embrace the culture and core values of Rise Vision
- Gain in-depth understanding of Rise Vision’s product, the industry, competitors, and where Rise Vision is positioned
- Develop and execute sales strategy to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets, establish sales metrics with Marketing Team
- Prospect, qualify and close business opportunities via inbound sales requests, cold calling, direct mail efforts, deliver demos, and respond to RFPs.
- Work with and communicate regularly with the marketing team to determine strategy, implementation, and execution of the account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns, including ABM focused outbound calls, demos, emails, and social touches
- Collaborate regularly with the entire revenue team on paid, organic, and other, lead generation and marketing campaigns to fuel the sales funnel
- Build a territory from scratch and have the proven experience to able to complete territory penetration plan and customer mapping to understand the potential of each district
- Know how to qualify prospects through consultative sales, always maintain a full sales pipeline, be able to articulate the school’s and district’s priorities
- Stay current with sales metrics and potential trends, be aware of ABM opportunities, communicate regularly with marketing team
- Keeps meticulous records relating to sales activity, comfortable with technology, proficient using Hubspot CRM, data tracking and spreadsheets
- 2-5 years of successful track record as a “hunter” sales person with the proven ability to grow a new territory from the ground up
- Experience with education, digital signage, IT, or AV technology, inside/outside sales experience preferably in K-12 market is an asset
- Ability to increase market share with high volume transactional sales
- Adept with conceptional selling, has the ability to connect features with benefits through storytelling
- Proven track record in business development, relationship building and developing strategies to maximize revenue that improve market share
- Strong ability of developing sales plans and growing sales preferably in the West coast Southern (Texas and Florida) United States and Western Canada
- An exceptional communicator who is an over-achiever by nature with an inner drive to excel, demonstrates energy and a sense of urgency when executing day-to-day responsibilities
- Ability to be self sufficient, ability to prioritize and focus initiatives on revenue generating activities
- A consummate communicator who is able to adapt to various personality types and leverage communication skills for success
- Ability to build strategic relationships with ecosystem partners
- Passionate about helping schools, and believes in the impact of digital signage
- Entrepreneurial and capable of working independently, internally driven to succeed and make a difference in people’s lives
- Not a lone wolf – believes in working for and with the team to achieve overall success
- Experience working with CRM software and understands how maintaining accurate records is the foundation for success and growth
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading™, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter™, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – email@example.com – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.