What is Cove Continuity Advisors?
Cove Continuity Advisors is an independent insurance brokerage agency that implements insurance solutions to ensure financial security during times of emotional upheaval caused by a death, disability, or critical illness.
Cove is Driven By a Bigger Purpose
Cove aims to bring peace of mind to clients so they can trust everything that can be done has been done to plan for continuity and the unexpected, creating “Space to Breathe.” Cove is driven by a bigger purpose: to use business to reduce stress and affect positive change.
Who Benefits From Working With Cove?
Cove serves individuals and their families across a broad spectrum of net worth and income scale, from beginning professionals and start-up companies to multi-generational ultra-high net worth family enterprises.
Is This Career Opportunity For You?
Cove is currently searching for a Marketing Manager who will focus his/her efforts on growing Cove’s reputation and differentiating Cove in the marketplace. This technically savvy, data-driven individual will create marketing content that provides value and reinforces Cove as the best choice for the ideal client’s insurance needs.
- Spend time with team to gain first-hand knowledge of values, culture, ideal audience and niche-focus of Cove Continuity Advisors
- Seek to emotionally understand the ideal audience in terms of needs and pain points
- Instrumental in researching and setting up CRM software that successfully aligns with current systems
- Effectively creates marketing content that speaks to the ideal audience, strives to always add value.
- Proficient in setting up email campaigns from scratch, tracks and interprets results, course corrects when necessary
- Manages the entire content production process from concept to publishing
- Writes successful conversion copy, creates regular blog posts and schedules regular social shares
- Connects with and provides value to prospects across multiple social media platforms reflecting Cove’s unique positioning
- Evaluate website and ensures website is current and contributing to an engaging ideal audience experience
- Strive for continuous improvement and identify opportunities to repurpose and repackage content
- Create innovative ways to amplify the message and increase visibility and lead generation
- Develop relationships with strategic partners, influencers and experts to achieve maximum content impact
- 5+ years of proven experience successfully increasing leads and guiding the ideal client to follow the flow through to conversion
- Proven track record in attracting new leads/prospects that convert into new clients
- Nurturing relationships through website copy, email, social media platforms, and through collaboration with strategic partners
- Ability to maintain and grow lists through engaging, value-add copy and the sales team converts prospects into clients
- Has experience creating blog posts, white papers, webinars, landing pages and compelling website copy
- Proven success creating copy and implementing high converting email campaigns, while continually assessing and refining current email sequences for maximum conversion
- Proactively schedules email campaigns, monitors success to ensure prospect retention, growth and high conversion through consistent, value-add copy
- Builds relationships online with strategic partners using collaborative content and proactively monitors social media and other platforms
- Solution focused creative thinker with a “can do” attitude with exceptional understanding of all social media platforms
- Proven experience setting up CRM software and Marketing and Planning systems
- Proficient with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, Microsoft Suite of products and well versed in Excel
Cove is committed to building a skilled and diverse team of professional employees; as such we are an equal opportunity employer. Women, trans & queer folks, indigenous people, people of colour, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading™, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter™, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – email@example.com – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.