Business Development Representative
What is Packetlabs?
Ethical hackers specializing in real-world simulated cyber-attacks to protect an organization. Packetlabs’ people complete the most advanced penetration testing training available in the industry giving companies and organizations peace of mind.
What does Packetlabs Do?
Offers a variety of services including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews and exploit development all to help companies and organizations protect their data and their customers.
Is this Career Opportunity for you?
Packetlabs is currently searching for a Business Development Representative to grow marketshare within Canada. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, prospecting, qualifying and closing business opportunities. This, through outbound cold calling, direct mail and inbound efforts, delivering demos, and responding to RFPs. The successful individual will be responsible for an annual sales plan that supports Packetlabs’ overall revenue strategy.
- Gain first-hand knowledge from team about the values, culture and products of Packetlabs
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s pain and vulnerabilities and understand how Packetlabs is the solution
- Stay current with sales metrics and potential trends, identify ABM opportunities and discuss these opportunities with the team
- Lead by example and up-hold Packetlabs’ values, demonstrates professionalism at all times, looks for innovative, creative solutions and treat everyone with the utmost respect
- Works closely and collaboratively with other teams such as marketing and operations
- Keeps the sales pipeline full, conducts daily, measurable sales activity that eventually leads to closed sales
- Responsible for managing prospects throughout the entire sales journey, ensuring data in the CRM is accurately maintained
- Keep meticulous records as it relates to sales activity, comfortable with technology, CRM, tracking and spreadsheets
- Demonstrate a strong desire to learn and stay current within a changing market, aware of trends, and a variety of tactics
- 3-5 years successful track record as a “hunter” sales person with the proven ability to prospect and grow a national territory
- Strong technical IT sales experience with the ability to align strategy and technical knowledge (experience selling penetration testing is an asset)
- Ability to identify the difference between what customers believe they want vs. what they actually need
- An excellent communicator who captures the requirements and effectively communicates to the team
- Demonstrated expertise in LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo with a proven track record of finding prospects and qualifying leads
- Proven track record in business development, relationship building and developing strategies to maximize revenue that increase market share
- Strong ability developing national sales plans, experience creating RFP proposals
- Demonstrate energy and a sense of urgency when executing day-to-day responsibilities, entrepreneurial and capable of working independently, internally driven to succeed
- Ability to build influential relationships throughout an organization, experience dealing with a number of stakeholders at once
- Passionate about helping companies and organizations protect themselves against cyber attacks
- Adept with conceptional selling, has the ability to connect features with benefits through storytelling
- Experience working with CRM software, understands how maintaining accurate records is the foundation for success and growth, experience with HubSpot is an asset
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading®, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter®, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – email@example.com – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.