Content Marketing Manager
What is Rise Vision?
Since 1992 Rise Vision has been obsessed with helping customers have great looking displays. Today, our primary focus is education. Rise Vision currently serves over 3,000 schools. In these uncertain times, communication and connection is essential and fun is important. Rise Vision is making sure digital signage is easy to use, current and fun.
Thanks to easy-to-use templates, it’s simple for schools to keep displays up-to-date and engaging. Schools can stay connected over 99% of the time. By 2027, Rise Vision’s goal is to improve the experience of students everywhere by serving 1,000,000 school displays. Rise Vision is currently searching for a Content Marketing Manager who will contribute to turning this vision into reality.
Mission of the Content Marketing Manager:
The focus is growth. This data-driven, customer focused individual will be responsible for the management, creation and production of online and offline marketing content. They will drive Rise Vision’s content strategy and contribute to executing Rise Vision’s growth plans by landing the ideal customer through exceptional content creation. With thorough understanding of the psychological factors that impact the buying decision, the successful candidate will create SEO-optimized website content that attracts people who match the ideal customer profile. This individual will be the point person who creates value-driven content focused on the buyer’s journey, customer experience and increased customer engagement, resulting in conversions and increased revenue. This individual will provide marketing with creative content ideas related to digital signage and K12 industry.
5+ years of proven B-to-B content generation experience, successfully impacting leads and guiding the ideal customer to staying engaged through to conversion
An exceptional storyteller who is able to create value-add copy from a one-line idea
Proficient with and has created website content as per SEO best practices
Proven track record in converting prospects into customers by nurturing relationships through website copy, nurture emails, social media platforms
Ability to maintain and grow lists, understands the different stages of the buyer’s journey and has experience creating content for each stage
Has experience creating conversion focused emails, blog posts, white papers, webinars, landing pages, video content for the website
Proven success creating, assessing and refining current email sequences to suit different stages in a customer journey
Familiar with design/illustration tools and has experience using photoshop/Canva/Sketch/Illustrator to create mockups
Proactively schedules email campaigns, monitors success to ensure prospect retention, growth and high conversion through consistent, value-add copy
Solution focused creative thinker with a “can do” attitude with exceptional understanding of all social media platforms
Experience with HubSpot, Segment, Amplitude is an asset
Experience in education, digital signage, IT, or AV technology is preferred, but not mandatory
- Will be the strategist who manages the content production process from concept to publishing, organized with strong attention to detail
- Provides value to prospects across multiple social media platforms using Rise Vision’s BrandScript and associated documents
- Continually refines content for maximum conversion of prospect to customer, produces content regularly and consistently
- Reports data driven results, ability to interpret data into actionable plans
- Writes successful SEO focused website copy and conversion CTAs (call-to-action), creates regular blog posts, white papers, case studies, webinars and podcasts to engage across various K12 channels and on social media platforms
- Nurtures and retains prospects by creating weekly Playbook emails (weekly newsletters) with helpful value-add information
- Strategizes and writes SEO copy for website and landing pages and monitors prospect and customer engagement and conversion
- Profiles thought leaders and guest-posting opportunities on compatible top-publisher sites
- Develops marketing collateral for other teams within Rise Vision
- Responds to reviews and proactively monitors all social media channels for mentions and opportunities to promote relevant content
- Strives for continuous improvement and identify opportunities to repurpose and repackage content
- Creates innovative ways to amplify the message and increase visibility and lead generation, a continual learner
- Manages a production calendar
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading™, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter™, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit”.
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.