Project Manager For Packetlabs
What is Packetlabs?
Ethical hackers specializing in real-world simulated cyber-attacks to protect an organization.
What does Packetlabs Do?
Packetlabs offers a variety of services including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews and exploit development all to help companies and organizations protect their data and their customers.
Who works with Packetlabs?
Multiple industries including: government, technology, media, retail, healthcare, financial, consulting, law enforcement, and more. Packetlabs’ people complete the most advanced penetration testing training available in the industry giving companies and organizations peace of mind.
How is Packetlabs different?
Packetlabs slogan;“Ready for more than a VA scan?®” proves their commitment to provide expert-level penetration testing. Packetlabs’ team of consultants think outside the box to find weaknesses others overlook, and continuously learn new ways to evade controls in modern networks.
The Project Manager:
Packetlabs is searching for a Project Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced/dynamic environment and thrives in an environment where continual learning is a constant. This role entails management of client engagements including penetration testing, objective-based penetration testing and web and mobile application security testing. Candidates need to have above-average attention to detail, be self-motivated, professional and organized.
- Learn, understand and embrace the culture and core values of Packetlabs
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Packetlabs product, the industry, competitors, and where Packetlabs is positioned
- Works closely and collaboratively with other teams such as marketing, delivery and operations for maximum success
- Focus on key priorities and ensures delivery of project tasks and deliverables are on time, within budget and exceed quality requirements
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create a detailed work plan that identifies and sequences the activities required to successfully deliver each engagement
- Develops project schedules and effectively allocate required resources between multiple concurrent projects
- Coordinates deliverables and travel when necessary in order to ensure the seamless execution of projects
- Prepare meeting materials, meeting minutes, project related presentation and project plans as required
- Manage changes to the engagement scope, schedule and costs using appropriate technologies
- 3 – 5 years of experience in project management and schedule management in a fast-paced IT environment, experience with penetration testing is an asset
- Bachelors Degree or Certification in a relevant field or equivalent experience, Scrum/PMP certification is an asset
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with strong technical IT aptitude, understanding and the ability to grasp concepts
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and proven success working remotely and independently
- Ability to be self-sufficient, able to prioritize and produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Demonstrates energy and a sense of urgency when executing day-to-day responsibilities
- A consummate communicator who is able to adapt to various personality types and leverage communication skills for success
- Ability to build influential relationships throughout an organization, experience dealing with a number of stakeholders
- Passionate about helping companies and organizations protect themselves against cyber attacks
- Demonstrates a entrepreneurial mindset, capable of working independently, internally driven to succeed and make a difference
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading®, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter®, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.