Head of Marketing
Since 1992 Rise Vision has been obsessed with helping customers have great looking displays. Today, our primary focus is education. Rise Vision currently serves over 3,000 schools. In these uncertain times, communication and connection is essential and fun is important. Rise Vision is making sure digital signage is easy to use, current and fun.
Head Of Marketing
By 2027, Rise Vision’s goal is to improve the experience of students everywhere by serving 1,000,000 school displays. Rise Vision is currently searching for Head of Marketing who will contribute to turning this vision into reality.
Mission For The Head Of Marketing?
Reporting to the COO, the Head of Marketing will set and execute the marketing strategy. This individual will manage the strategy, tactics, and processes required to achieve Rise Vision’s revenue goals. They will work cross functionally with the sales team and be accountable for SEO, website, lead generation, onboarding, messaging, strategic partnerships, and brand.
What’s It Like To Work At Rise Vision?
Keep reading if you’re excited about working in a growing company that is fast paced with an entrepreneurial, accountable culture where change is constant. Within Rise Vision, teams come first, expectations are exceeded, people are honest, collaborative and take responsibility for their actions. Rise Vision’s values are so important if you don’t have them, you shouldn’t join the company.
- Orientate, learn, understand and embrace culture and core values of Rise Vision, become familiar with company through virtual one-on-one meetings
- Build upon the existing inbound self-serve strategy and work with the sales team in their inbound and outbound sales efforts to increase revenue
- Extract actionable insights from the data, communicate the numbers transparently, and apply learnings
- Understand the customer’s pain and problems and how Rise Vision provides value and ongoing solutions solve their pain
- Provide exceptional customer experience consistent with Rise Vision core values
- Keeps a sharp eye on budgets. Able to forecast 3-year revenue and budget targets, quarterly goals, and model the impact of campaigns
- A proven 10+ years experience building and executing comprehensive, multi-channel marketing campaigns that yield substantial results
- Has grit, and is extremely comfortable rolling their sleeves up, brings a professional demeanour, positive mindset to get things done
- Proven ability with demand generation, customer marketing and account-based marketing, education technology or digital signage experience is an asset
- Exceptional technical skills, experience with HubSpot, Segment, Amplitude, Google Tag Manger and Google Analytics, well versed in Google Workspace, especially Sheets
- A consummate communicator, exudes respect and kindness and understands the impact of communication in every situation and leverages communication for success
- Established experience achieving quarterly revenue targets
- Experience using data to identify opportunities that can be leveraged and scaled
- Experience growing relationships with agencies, contractor partners, and ecosystem partners while managing resources within a budget
- Self-motivated and solution focused with experience working in entrepreneurial companies, experience working at a company with less than 75 employees is an asset
- A collaborative team player with the ability to communicate excitement about the company brand and overall vision both internally and externally
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading®, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter®, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.