Since 1992 Rise Vision has been obsessed with helping customers have great-looking displays. Today, our primary focus is education. Rise Vision currently serves over 3,000 schools. In these uncertain times, communication and connection are essential. Rise Vision helps schools communicate better by making digital signage easy.
By 2027, Rise Vision’s goal is to improve the experience of students everywhere by serving 1,000,000 school displays. Rise Vision is currently searching for a Support Representative who will contribute to turning this vision into reality.
The company is privately held, self-funded and not backed by venture capital. Rise Vision has a positive team culture with a 100% distributed environment where everyone is able to make steady and consistent progress towards their goals and the company’s goals.
Mission of the Support Representative:
The Support Representative will be an extension of the Client Services Team, understand the problem from the customer’s perspective and be a product expert. In every customer interaction, the goal it to provide an experience where customers are completely satisfied.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Rise Vision’s positioning, the product, industry and the competitors
- Become a product expert with an understanding of the customer’s pain and how Rise Vision is the solution to alleviate this pain
- Be an active member of the Client Services Team who continually strives to improve team performance
- With a sense of urgency, demonstrates the ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve any issues related to the product
- Take initiative and implement the right steps with customer engagement, manage and expand ticket escalation for tickets submitted to the support team
- Engage with customers through email and video calls to resolve technical issues, demonstrate exceptional written and problem solving skills
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improving Rise Vision’s processes and methods
- Able to engage the customer in a meaningful way to ensure high customer satisfaction
- A proven 2+ years experience in SMB SaaS with a successful track record working with web software in tier 1 technical support, customer success, or account management
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Solution focused with a “whatever it takes” mindset
- Genuinely passionate about technology, strives for continuous improvement, excited to learn new software
- During free time, enjoys hobbies involving software, 3D printing and/or gaming
- Experience working remotely, wants to work on a distributed team for a fully distributed company
- A collaborative team player who is able to build relationships with internal teams to accomplish more than they could on their own
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading®, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter®, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – email@example.com – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.