Digital Marketing Specialist
Packetlabs is a leading ethical hacking firm in Canada. Packetlabs offers a number of services, including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews, and exploit development. Packetlabs’ clients occupy a number of industries, including government, technology, law enforcement, retail, healthcare and financial, to name a few. Packetlabs is searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist who enjoys working in a fast-paced/dynamic environment and challenging themselves.
Mission of the Digital Marketing Specialist:
The Digital Marketing Specialist, with the strategy team, will support the execution of company’s marketing initiatives and report directly to the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will have the ability to oversee a project from start to finish, liaise with vendors and commit to deadlines. The Digital Marketing Specialist will actively create content and report project status and progress to the management team.
- Learn, understand and embrace the culture and core values of Packetlabs
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Packetlabs, the industry, competitors, and where Packetlabs is positioned
- Understand the customer’s journey and the most effective way to connect and provide value across multiple social media platforms
- Create daily value driven content for customers that is compelling, original and highly creative
- Coordinate and implement the campaign calendar, consistently post content, revise email sequences as needed
- Ensure all content contributes to improved SEO, maintains a consistent message to get the maximum return from content assets and campaigns
- Review HubSpot daily metrics for MQL numbers, able to interpret analytics and adjust strategy to achieve best results
- Passionate about continual learning, demonstrate a strong desire to learn and stay on top of changing marketing tools, trends, and tactics
- Collaborates with the sales team to support inbound and outbound initiatives
- 2+ years of digital marketing coordination and content management, Bachelors Degree or Certification in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Strong writing skills with proven experience communicating and offering value to prospects and customers
- Proven track record in SEM; improving SEO through blog posts, news article posts, social media marketing and creating static social posts, experience editing and creating videos is an asset
- Understands the customer journey, Marketing Core Customer/Buyer Persona, Sales/ Marketing Funnel Ideology
- 1-2 year(s) of experience using Google Analytics, a CRM (ex. Salesforce, HubSpot) and a CMS (ex. WordPress, Contentful) , Google Ads experience is an asset
- CRM (i.e. HubSpot), CMS (i.e. Contentful), Email Marketing Platform (i.e. HubSpot), content development platform experience (i.e. Canva, Biteable, Wavve) and Webinar platform experience (i.e.Everwebinar) is an asset
- Strong understanding of brand voice, tone, brand persona, competitor analysis, brand strategy,
marketing campaigns, account-based marketing ideology
- Learn the marketing technology stack used by Packetlabs and how the different tools work together
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading®, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter®, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – email@example.com – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.