Business Development Representative (remote)
Since 1992 Rise Vision has been obsessed with helping customers have great-looking displays. Today, our primary focus is education. Rise Vision currently serves over 3,000 schools. In these uncertain times, communication and connection are essential. Rise Vision helps schools communicate better by making digital signage easy.
By 2027, Rise Vision’s goal is to improve the experience of students everywhere by serving 1,000,000 school displays. Rise Vision is currently searching for a Business Development Representative who will contribute to turning this vision into reality.
Mission of the Business Development Representative:
The Business Development Representative is accountable for generating new leads and building relationships with K-12 schools in designated territories. This will include acquiring contact lists, prospecting, personalizing emails and engaging contacts. Follow-up will be made through additional channels like phone, LinkedIn, and direct mail.
- Learn, understand and embrace the culture and core values of Rise Vision
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s pain and how Rise Vision is the solution to alleviate this pain
- Initiate the connection with prospects and be responsible for qualifying and educating potential leads about Rise Vision
- Interact with potential leads via telephone, email and other social media platforms, schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to their new point of contact
- Maintain detailed notes about the lead and ensure these notes are passed to the account executive and/or reseller
- Consistently achieve and exceed quotas to ensure a territory’s revenue objectives are met
- Keep the sales lead pipeline full, conduct daily, measurable sales activity that eventually leads to closed sales
- Stay current on product offering, the competitive landscape, and other solutions resellers are offering
- 1-2 years successful track record as a “lead generator” with the proven ability to contribute to growing a new territory
- Understands the drivers, needs, and requirements of the K12 market is an asset
- An over achiever by nature with an inner drive to excel, 100% reliable and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize, be self-sufficient and focus initiatives on revenue generating activities
- Demonstrates energy and a sense of urgency when executing day-to-day responsibilities, fearless when speaking with potential leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, adept with social media
- Passionate about helping schools and believes in the impact of digital signage
- Entrepreneurial and capable of working independently, internally driven to succeed and make a difference in people’s lives
- Not a lone wolf – believes in working for and with the team to achieve overall success
- Experience working with CRM software and understands how maintaining accurate records is the foundation for success and growth, experience with Hubspot is an asset
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading®, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter®, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.