Since 1992 Rise Vision has been obsessed with helping customers have great-looking displays. Today, the focus is education. Rise Vision currently serves over 3,000 schools. In these uncertain times, communication and connection are essential. Rise Vision helps schools communicate better by making digital signage easy.
By 2027, Rise Vision’s goal is to improve the experience of students everywhere by serving 1,000,000 school displays. Rise Vision is currently searching for an Account Executive who will contribute to turning this vision into reality.
Mission of the Account Executive:
The Account Executive is accountable for developing leads that are generated from outbound sales efforts. To meet the sales quota and maintain a sales pipeline the Account Executive will work with the Head of Sales, Marketing and Sales team on the strategy, implementation and execution of campaigns. Working collaboratively with a Business Development Representative, the Account Executive will generate leads through multiple channels.
- Spend time with the team to gain first-hand knowledge about the values, culture and products at Rise Vision
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s pain and how Rise Vision is the solution to alleviate this pain
- Conduct daily, measurable sales activity that result in closed sales, manage both reseller and direct leads throughout the sales journey
- Work with the marketing and sales team on strategy, implementation, and execution of account-based marketing campaigns
- Qualify leads and understand the needs and requirements to determine if they are ideal prospects, keep the sales pipeline full
- Ensure data in the CRM is maintained and kept accurate so that the sales pipeline is a reliable means of forecasting, keep meticulous records
- Demonstrate a strong desire to learn and stay on top of changing tools, trends, and tactics.
- 2-5 years successful track record as a “hunter” sales person with the proven ability to grow a new territory from the ground up, experience connecting features with benefits for technology buyers
- Proven track record in business development, relationship building, developing and implementing strategies to maximize revenue that improve market share, comfortable working remotely
- Entrepreneurial and capable of working independently, passionate about helping schools and believes in the impact of digital signage
- Experience increasing market share with high volume transactional sales, an over achiever by nature with an inner drive to excel
- Ability to be self sufficient, able to prioritize and focus initiatives on revenue generating activities, believes in working with the team to achieve overall success
- Demonstrates energy and a sense of urgency when executing day-to-day responsibilities
- Ability to build strategic relationships with resellers, excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation
- Adept with conceptional selling, has the ability to connect features with benefits through storytelling
- Experience working with CRM software and understands how maintaining accurate records is the foundation for success and growth, experience with Hubspot is an asset
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading®, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter®, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.