Head of Customer Success
Since 1992 Rise Vision has been obsessed with helping customers have great-looking displays. Today, our primary focus is education. Rise Vision currently serves over 3,000 schools. In these uncertain times, communication and connection are essential. Rise Vision helps schools communicate better by making digital signage easy.
By 2027, Rise Vision’s goal is to improve the experience of students everywhere by serving 1,000,000 school displays. Rise Vision is currently searching for a Head of Customer Success who will contribute to turning this vision into reality
Mission of the Head Customer Success:
The Head of Customer Success is accountable for creating the customer success and technical support strategies. This individual will ensure Rise Vision achieves revenue goals and customers describe their interaction as the best customer or vendor experience they have ever had. This position’s critical number is K-12 Net Revenue Retention, which is the expansion of existing customers minus the contraction from the customer base.
- Be accountable for customer onboarding, product adoption, churn prevention, renewals, key account management, and technical support, ensure the execution and continuous improvement for each of these areas
- Continuously validate and improve the customer success and technical support strategies by analyzing the aggregate data
- Lead by example to create and maintain a culture of trust, candour, transparency, growth, learning, empowerment, performance and accountability
- Communicate effectively to give each team member a clear understanding of their goals so they can quantitatively account for their day, week, month, quarter and year
- Identify top performers and let go under performers when necessary
- 10+ years of experience working in support, customer success, or account management in a B2B SaaS company
- 5+ years of experience as Head of Customer Success with experience developing tools and processes for the customer success team
- Strong business acumen with proven experience achieving quarterly sales targets, forecasting, reporting and KPIs
- Proven track record for taking a hands-on roll up the sleeves approach, has grit and is a natural problem solver
- Thrives within a dynamic entrepreneurial culture where change is constant
- A collaborator who demonstrates energy and a sense of urgency when fulfilling day-to-day responsibilities
- Has experience overseeing CRM systems – experience with HubSpot is an asset
- Has experience growing relationships with customers and vendors, knows what it takes to be successful when nurturing relationships
- Experienced working remotely within a virtual company utilizing chat applications (Slack) and video conferencing (Zoom) to communicate with peers throughout the day
- A continuous learner who strives for consistent improvement
- Wants to work on a distributed team and for a fully distributed company, experience selling K12 is an asset
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading®, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter®, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – email@example.com – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.