Paid Media Specialist (remote)
Packetlabs is a leading ethical hacking firm in Canada. Packetlabs offers a number of services, including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews, and exploit development. Packetlabs’ clients occupy a number of industries, including government, technology, law enforcement, retail, healthcare and financial, to name a few. Packetlabs is searching for a Paid Media Specialist who enjoys working in a fast-paced/dynamic environment and enjoys challenging themselves.
Mission of the Paid Media Specialist:
Packetlabs is seeking a Paid Media Specialist to join the team. The Paid Media Specialist will establish an effective Paid Ads strategy that aligns with Packetlabs’ initiatives and addresses core client pain points and goals. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the Paid Media Specialist is responsible for managing the paid media strategy for the company and establishing effective paid ad campaigns that align with business initiatives and the goals of the target audience.
- To manage PPC campaigns, review under-performing keywords, utilize negative keywords, and ensure that ad spend is within budget
- Oversee various advertising platforms, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads, research and recommend other paid advertising opportunities to acquire more MQLs
- Identify the cost per acquisition (CPA) and apply it to all tactical initiatives, striving for a return on ad spend (ROAS) of 400% and a Quality Score of 9/10
- Create and execute brand campaigns, remarketing campaigns, search campaigns, display ad campaigns, geotargeting campaigns and target audience campaigns
- Map out campaign structure and ad groups, conduct keyword research, create tightly themed ad groups and write ad and landing page copy
- Deliver actionable, data-rich budget and performance reports to Digital Marketing Manager weekly, define a plan for ad spend and ensure investment is maximized efficiently
- Using CRM automation, develop a clear baseline process for lead scoring and in collaboration with the marketing and sales team identify demographics, points of origin, behaviour and engagement
- 5+ years experience in paid media, a proven track record of success and a passion for staying current on search engine and PPC industry trends
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to mine complex data, is Google Ads certified, proficient in Google Analytics 4, with strong B-to-B experience
- Proven success managing Paid Media Strategy and establishing effective Paid Ads strategy that correlates with business initiatives and the core client pain points and goals
- Experienced in platform management such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads and strategically managing metrics to achieve exceptional ROAS
- Researches and recommends additional Paid Advertising opportunities to acquire more Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Ability to develop a clear baseline process for lead scoring, contributes to creating workflows and sequences within the CRM (Hubspot) to drive more leads down the marketing funnel
- Proficient with starting, implementing and running ad campaigns, proven track record with creating ad copy and high converting landing pages, familiar with Contentful and Unbounce, able to perform A/B Split testing for optimization
- A team player, able to work collectively and collaboratively with the sales team and operations to drive marketing effectiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience communicating and providing value-add content for clients
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, IT or Cybersecurity background is an asset
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading®, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter®, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.