CPA Tax Accountant For High Net Worth Clients – Hybrid Role
HNW (High Net Worth) Services Inc. is a Vancouver-based Multi Family Office (MFO) that services entrepreneurial individuals and their families. The goal is to help families effectively manage and grow their wealth across generations within an effective framework that is simple and technically precise. HNW Services Inc. is currently searching for a Tax Accountant with a CPA designation.
- To offer a wide range of effective accounting services to individual high net worth clients
- Provide personalized quality service in a timely and accurate manner
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills with the ability to represent the client’s best interests
- With an unwavering degree of professionalism, provide comprehensive information that address the client’s personal, and corporate tax planning
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with professional standards, remain current with new laws and legislation
- Meet with clients regarding personal, corporate and tax family planning, assist with overall tax minimization strategy
- Prepare filings for corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates and not-for-profit organizations that are accurate and delivered on time
- Perform full cycle accounting, develops practical and technically sound solutions.
- Provide meaningful, well-organized financial records to clients
- Prepare the annual report for the client that includes financial statements, investment portfolio analysis, consolidated investment reports and cash flow projection
- Liaise with the investment advisor/s and prepare the consolidated investment report based on the advisor/s reports
- Assist clients with Canada Revenue Agency regarding inquiries and requests for information
- Maintain relationships with various stakeholders including debt holders, banks and benefit providers
- 5+ years of accounting experience, CPA designation required with ability to manage high net worth individuals and families
- Demonstrates excellent relationship building skills, naturally builds trust with both team and clients, a self starter who is always respectful
- Has excellent social skills with an aptitude for direct client interaction with the ability to manage multiple clients
- Experience compiling all tax filings, preparing personal/trust tax returns, tracking investment portfolios (consolidated reports) and reporting on client’s cash flow
- Exceptional attention to detail with the skill to manage multiple reporting tasks and change priorities effectively
- Experience in research and tax matters with a willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Demonstrates utmost professionalism, maintains client confidentiality
- Proven time management skills, with the ability to manage several projects at once
- Performs data entry management effectively, accurately and efficiently
- An aptitude for numbers with solid math skills and a passion for finding solutions
- Skilled use of tax accounting and client software, proficient use of Excel, MS Office, Taxprep, Caseware, and QuickBooks.
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading®, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter®, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – email@example.com – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.